Corey met his wife, Amaris, while attending Cincinnati Christian University where they both graduated determined to serve the Lord wherever/whatever. After helping to plant a church in inner-city Cincinnati, he was privileged to learn and serve at Central Christian Church of Arizona for 11+ years in various capacities. Three awesome kids later (Keyli, Klay & Klover), God shifted the where to Colorado and the what to co-planting a church with his best friend Aaron, while aiding his wife in establishing a ministry to those who struggle with mental illness.
- First Job: Trane Heating & Air grunt
- What music is on your playlist right now? Allison Krauss & Union Station, Norah Jones, Diamond Rio and Jesus Culture are some of my favs.
- What is your favorite TV series? Does Kentucky Basketball count
- What is one thing people don’t know about you? I was all-state in chorus … as a soprano ? (my voice has dropped since middle school though).
- What is your favorite hobby? Sports of all sorts, but preferably ones that I can win!
- What is something God has been teaching you lately? To be faithful to him even when it hurts.