BTSADV – By breaking our silence, we aim to create a world without domestic violence where every man, woman, and family can feel safe and protected.
- Downloadable Domestic Violence Tool Kit
- Separate survivor programs for women, men & LGTBQ
TESSA – Offers confidential support for women dealing with personal violence, sexual assault, stalking or human trafficking.
- Safehouse Program provides emergency food, shelter & counseling
- Victim’s Advocacy Program help navigate the criminal justice system
Housing First Program help secure housing in cases where victims and their children are facing homelessness
Springs Rescue Mission – Springs Rescue Mission can help the homeless population with food, shelter, job training and rehabilitation.
- Samaritans Kitchen
- Homeless Shelter
- Family Support Services
The Place – Mission is to help homeless Youth (ages 15-20) have safe housing, supportive relationships & develop self-sufficiency.
- Outreach Program to help reconnect with family
- Shelter Program
- Housing Program
Family Life Services – A community of single mom’s and their children working on building a new life for themselves.
- Two-year residential live-in program helping single mom’s establish health families and habits.
A non-live in program that helps single moms combat loneliness & pursue Christ.
Dream Center – A long-term residential program offering high-challenge and supportive trauma-informed services to single-mother-led families exiting homelessness.
- Mary’s Home Individual apartments in community structure
- Women’s clinic
Springs Food Pantry
– 1930 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
Pantry at different locations throughout the week. Check website for current location.
Open Arms Food Pantry
6540 Templeton Gap Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80923
Mon-Thurs 1:00pm to 4:00pm
3975 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Tues – Thurs 10:00am – 2:00pm
Open Bible Medical Clinic & Pharmacy
– Open Bible Medical Clinic and Pharmacy is Christian based and non-profit. They provide free access to medical care and life saving medications to the uninsured, low income adults in the Pikes Peak Region.
SET Family Medical Clinic
SET is a nonprofit medical clinic providing care to the uninsured, under-insured, homeless and Medicaid populations in our community.